At other companies, it’s about “work”, but @ Actonate it’s about the Mindboggling experience where we work with the talented and dynamic individuals who can think outside the box and provides a stupendous output.
JOIN US and be a part of TEAM ACTONATE
Position : Senior Graphic Designer
Location : Vadodara
Job Roles and Description
- Should be a self starter who can convert the clients’ brief into fresh concepts and ideas.
- Visualize the ideas and the concepts after discussion with the creative team.
- Designing various branding layouts like banners, themes, logos, social media mailers etc.
- Communicating as well as coordinating with the team on the execution of the projects.
- Improving and editing the final designs as per the clients’ suggestions.
- Managing the team to schedule the work as per the deadlines and the budgets.
- Providing mentorship to the junior members of the creative team.
- Creating and Maintaining the Creative files properly for the future use.
- Excellent designing and creative skills.
- Knowledge of all the software like Corel, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop etc.
- Knowledge and experience of all the Branding concepts.
- Experience in designing of Marketing layouts, corporate identity, social media pages, Advertising, product packaging etc.
- Right combination of keen business sense as well as creative flair.
- Strong aesthetic skills with the ability to combine various colours, layouts, typo and fonts.
- Good Coordination Skills.
- Time Management and Multitasking Skills.
- Strong Interpersonal Skills.
Experience : 2 – 5 of Industry Experience.
Qualification : Diploma / Degree in Applied Arts / Graphic Designing
No of Vacancies : 1
Position : Senior Software Developer
Location : Vadodara
Job Summary :
As an AngularJS developer, you will be required to implement a complete user interface in the form of a mobile and desktop web app, with a focus on performance.
As a NodeJS developer, you will need to focus on the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
- Participate in the full development life cycle, including implementing design, coding, testing and production release.
- Your main duties will include creating modules and components in AngularJS and coupling them together into a functional app.
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds.
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Drive innovation through rapid prototyping and iterative development.
- Passionate about developing amazing user experiences.
- Deep knowledge of AngularJS practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience along with Node.js applications on top of RESTful APIs.
- Experience with web frontend technologies such as HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git is a plus.
- Knowledge Experience in building ionic/hybrid apps is a huge positive.